We are Cheshire-based interior design friends Astri Bleasdale and Paula Hope. Together we want to design fabulous, inspiring spaces.
We specialise in creating beautiful, individual interiors. We love to source unique and unusual items and offer a variety of options; with our Quick Fix solution we work with existing furniture to help you re-love your space.
Astri Utvik Bleasdale
Growing up in coastal Norway, stunning surroundings and creative people inspired a love of art and design.
Whilst having a young family I worked as a designer-maker selling and exhibiting my 3-D sculptures through UK galleries.
A decade in London and a number of house moves and home renovations fed my passion for interiors. I completed the world renowned KLC Design course in Chelsea and have since worked as an Interior Designer.
My love of interior design began as a child growing up with creative parents in a colourful c1900 home. I enjoy mixing colour and pattern, and combining various periods and styles in my interiors.
Having completed a History of Design degree with textiles from Manchester I enjoyed a career in a wide range of creative environments including museums, art galleries and theatres followed by work as an Interior Decorator and In-store Designer for Laura Ashley.
Quick Fix and Room Styling projects by Astri & Hope
Re-love your space with one of our styling options:
Interior design scheme working with new or existing room furnishings.
• 1 hour home consultation
• discuss preferences and wishes
• assess your room
• select layout, colours and furnishings
• follow-up: digital mood boards, helpful hints and a shopping list
Additional rooms at £100
A complete tailor-made scheme for your home.
• home visit to discuss the project
• sympathetic to period and style of property
• choice of room layouts
• scaled plans and elevations
• bespoke mood and sample boards
• furniture and accessory sourcing
• trusted trade and supplier recommendations
Starting at £500
Styling a space to create a look and atmosphere with wow factor, whether for a special occasion or for a more permanent impact.
• bring your space up-to-date with the latest interior design trends
• dress a space for a special celebration or event
• introduce seasonal changes using colours, textures and accessories
Starting at £100